TapTone High Speed rejectors provide reliable rejection of up to 2000 containers per minute and are available with a fixed stroke length of 0.5 or 1.0 in (1.2 cm or 2.5 cm). Designed for tight production spaces, these systems can be conveyor or floor mounted, and withstand water wash down.
How it Works – When a reject signal is received, a solenoid is actuated, allowing air to extend the ram, which pushes the faulty container off of the production line. The length of time the ram is extended is a function of the duration of the reject signal. When the signal ceases, the ram and its cylinder return to their home or retracted position.
TapTone rejectors can be added to any of our Leak, Fill Level, or Vision systems. Contact our sales department or your local agent to find out more.
- High Speed Rejection of Glass, Plastic or Metal Containers
- Conveyor or Floor Stand Mounting
- Minimal Space Requirement Enables Adaptation to Almost Any Production Line
- Requires Only One 24 VDC Reject Signal
- No External Power Required