A dedicated control, monitoring and display system unique to Purex fume extractors. All functions are fully automatic, all the user has to do is set the appropriate airflow on installation. The features of this system are designed to:
- Lower energy consumption by using variable speed motors and automatic flow control.
- Increase filter life by using the optimal extraction rate.
- Further, protect people by constantly monitoring exhaust emissions.
- Interface with other equipment e.g. a laser.
- Maintain a constant extraction rate to prevent fume escape or damage to equipment.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors