The Purex 2tip 2 tip fume extraction unit is suitable for use for up to 2 soldering irons, providing a low-cost fume extraction solution.
Pre-filters are designed to capture larger particles before they can enter the main HEPA filter. Without pre-filters, the life of the main filter would be much shorter. A variety of media and designs are available to allow Purex extractors to be used in a wide range of processes.
A variety of different combinations of filter media are used in Purex filters depending on the application. Air equalisation plates are used between the layers of media to further reinforce the filter housing and to distribute the airflow across the filter to ensure all of the filter media is used.
- Run LED
- Speed control
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
The Purex 2tip 2 tip fume extraction unit is supplied with a 1.5M hose and connection kit. Additional options are available including a universal solder iron kit which is designed to fit most soldering irons and includes all you require to connect to the fume extraction unit. Soldering iron kits available for specific irons including Metcal, Weller, Antex, Ersa, Pace and Hakko.