This machine can cater for up to 15 x 38mm Arms, 10 x Cleancabs, 10 x Cowls, Reflow Ovens, wave soldering machines, lasers (Coding & Marking) and engraving lasers.
The Purex 2000i digital fume extraction system comes with the choice of vacuum or volume sensing. Vacuum sensing is for tip and arm applications. Volume sensing is for laser and machine processing.
Pre-filters are designed to capture larger particles before they can enter the main HEPA filter. Without pre-filters, the life of the main filter would be much shorter. A variety of media and designs are available to allow Purex extractors to be used in a wide range of processes.
A variety of different combinations of filter media are used in Purex filters depending on the application. Air equalisation plates are used between the layers of media to further reinforce the filter housing and to distribute the airflow across the filter to ensure all of the filter media is used.
Additional options include laser engraving kits, pipework connection kits and machine interfacing kits. We can offer the 2000i digital fume extraction system with 3 phase power or 3 phase power and neutral. The Purex 2000i digital fume extraction system can be upgraded to a PVC version.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas sensor and particle sensor on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option
The Purex 2000i digital fume extraction system is supplied with a choice of labyrinth pre-filters, a choice of main filter and a power cable (no plug). We also supply replacement filters.