This extraction unit is sufficient for removing the fumes of larger inkjet printers, coding, and marking machines. Filters within the unit stop harmful particles and chemicals from reaching the operator. Features an airflow of 467m3/hr – produced by a 1.3kW motor.
The speed of the unit is fully controllable through the digital interface. The unit will also maintain an even flow automatically. As the filter blocks, the system will adjust to combat the saturation level.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- High-performance brushless motors