A dedicated control, monitoring and display system unique to
Purex fume extractors. All functions are fully automatic, all the
user has to do is set the appropriate airflow on installation. The
features of this system are designed to:
- Lower energy consumption by using variable speed motors
and automatic flow control.
- Increase filter life by using the optimal extraction rate.
- Further, protect people by constantly monitoring exhaust
- Interface with other equipment e.g. a laser.
- Maintain a constant extraction rate to prevent fume escape or
damage to equipment.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Adjustable airflow
- Clear and informative graphic display
- Gas and particle sensors on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- High-performance brushless motors