The Purex Alpha Dust 400 fume extraction system is the compact solution for laser fume extraction. These cost-effective units extract LGACs (Laser Generated Airborne Contaminants) from the laser process then filter out hazardous particles and gas using a 3-stage process before returning clean air to the workplace.
The Purex Alpha Dust 400 fume extraction system uses only pre-filters, no main filters are required.
Coding and marking connection kits are available as an option. These kits contain a variety of flexible hoses, reducers, clips and other fixings to connect the Purex Alpha 400 fume extraction system to a coding and marking laser or a continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer.
Laser engraving connection kits are also available as an option allowing a connection between the Purex Alpha dust 400 fume extraction system to an engraving laser.
Pipework connection kits connect the fume extractor to fixed pipework. For example when multiple extraction arms are installed, or when installing fume extraction onto a reflow oven or onto a centralised tip extraction system on a workbench.
Machine interfacing kits are also available as an option, please contact us for any connection or machine interfacing kits.
The Purex Alpha dust 400 fume extraction system is supplied with 2 labyrinth pre-filters, 1 connection kit and 1 power cable.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option