The Purex FumeBuster fume extraction unit is specifically designed to protect up to 3 personnel from inhaling hazardous fumes and dust generated from a wide range of manual processes. Available with solder and chemical filters, and a choice of conical, plenum cowls or Cleancab extraction cabinets.
Pre-filters are designed to capture larger particles before they can enter the main HEPA filter. Without pre-filters, the life of the main filter would be much shorter. A variety of media and designs are available to allow Purex extractors to be used in a wide range of processes.
A variety of different combinations of filter media are used in Purex filters depending on the application. Air equalisation plates are used between the layers of media to further reinforce the filter housing and to distribute the airflow across the filter to ensure all of the filter media is used.
- Audible and visual filter status alert
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filters removes harmful gases
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel