The FumeCube fume extractor with single arm allows the user to quickly attach a 38mm stainless steel arm with a pen nib nozzle to the workbench by using a versatile clamp bracket. If the work area moves, the Fume-Cube can be relocated in minutes!
A dual station model is also available with two arms.
Purex Fumecube fume extraction units can be controlled by another machine such as a laser or reflow oven. Options include Remote ON/OFF and filter blocked warning signals.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option