The Purex Xbase 400 fume extraction system extracts and filters hazardous laser fumes. The Xbase 400 can either slide under the bench or the laser can be housed on top of the unit.
Pre-filters are designed to capture larger particles before they can enter the main HEPA filter. Without pre-filters, the life of the main filter would be much shorter. A variety of media and designs are available to allow Purex extractors to be used in a wide range of processes.
A variety of different combinations of filter media are used in Purex filters depending on the application. Air equalisation plates are used between the layers of media to further reinforce the filter housing and to distribute the airflow across the filter to ensure all of the filter media is used.
Additional options include laser engraving connection kit, pipework kits, and machine interfacing kits. The machine interfacing kit can enable the Purex Xbase 400 to control or be controlled by another machine such as a laser or reflow oven. Options include Remote ON/OFF and filter blocked warning signals.
- Key features: automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running cost
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option